Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Update on Alabu Soap

I have had the opportunity to try an additional soap formula from Alabu, and I love it.  I initially clung on to their Tea Tree bar of soap because I needed a cleaner that would clear up body acne from workouts with excessive sweating.  The Tea Tree soap definitely cleared up my acne, but in the process it dried out other very sensitive areas.  There had come a point where the Tea Tree soap was drying out the skin around my outer private area, and that was very uncomfortable and itchy.  I knew I needed to try another soap for everyday use and keep the Tea Tree soap for heavy workout days.  We tried Alabu’s:

  • Oats and Honey soap – calms our son’s eczema patches and itchiness
  • Sara’s formula – sensitive enough to be used over the entire body numerous times a day, and the    best part is that it continues to moisturize your skin with each usage.  After a shower, my skin does not feel dry or like it wants to crack.  My skin is very moisturized, soft, and smooth after using only two bars of this soap.  Also, I was concerned about the workout acne I had begun to accumulate on my buttocks...I had no idea that this soap would clear it up, but it did, and resulted in extra moisturized and smooth skin.
So, long story short, the Tea Tree soap may be better used for acne break outs, or for a patron with very oily skin, but not daily as it has the potential to dry out your skin.  The Oats and Honey would be great for everyday usage, especially for those with a dry skin condition such as eczema, because it’s calming and moisturizing.  Sara’s formula is very good for everyday usage especially for those patrons with extra dry skin + sensitive skin.  All in all, this company does an exceptional job with their natural products, and I will always shop with them.

Check them out here Alabu Skin Products

Health & Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment