Image Map

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Finally done writing papers...

Good Morning Everyone,

I apologize for not being able to make any new posts sooner.  I have been inundated with papers to write this week.  However, with my last paper until the fall semester done...I have free reign to blog away :)  I even skipped out on working out for the past two days due to papers being due, and would you believe that my body is kicking my butt for it now?  Not so much yesterday, but today I was really exhausted towards the middle of the day, and by the evening my head was killing me.  I had my mother-in-law check my BP and it was higher than usual 140/80...my normal is usually 110/70!  So this could mean two things:

  1. I'm stressed and need to calm down, and drink some water in case I'm inadvertently dehydrating my self.
  2. My body is telling me enough is enough...it's time to crank this healthy lifestyle plan in to HIGH gear!
I'm going to go with number 2!  I have never ever had BP problems until I gained weight, so problem solved ;)  So, what's my plan for tomorrow...
  1. Allow Jillian Michaels to kick my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. Allow Zumba to kick my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With those two on my side I can't lose!

I will be very dedicated to MyFitnessPal in order to keep track of my eating.  It's weird, there are days I'm CRAZY hungry, and then there are days where I have to make myself eat.

I have been working on a post regarding women multi-tasking during sex, so keep an eye out...it should interesting ;)

Please comment, follow, ask questions, or just plain out say "hey" :)

Health & Wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment