Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My first week of getting back on track!

I have to get back on track with my weight, so I'm at a healthy weight again ;)  Right now, I'm sweating unnecessarily and my clothes don't fit the way they used to???? So, I have put together my workout plan for my first week back at it...these plans are usually right on target for my weight loss :)

To start off my first 2 weeks I will ease into things with Jillian's:

Monday - EXTREME SHED & SHRED (45 minutes) + Killer Abs (30 minutes) = 1hr 15min
Wednesday - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM (40 minutes) + BUNS & THIGHS DVD (30 minutes) = 1hr 10min
Friday - EXTREME SHED & SHRED (45 minutes) + Killer Abs (30 minutes) = 1hr 15min

This way I get the most for my workouts with cardio to start and ease into toning while fat is still burning!

To start off my 3rd week I will progress into things with Jillian's:

Monday - EXTREME SHED & SHRED (45 minutes) + Killer Abs (30 minutes) = 1hr 15min
Tuesday - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM (40 minutes) + BUNS & THIGHS DVD (30 minutes) = 1hr 10min
Wednesday - EXTREME SHED & SHRED (45 minutes) + Killer Abs (30 minutes) = 1hr 15min
Thursday - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM (40 minutes) + BUNS & THIGHS DVD (30 minutes) = 1hr 10min
Friday - EXTREME SHED & SHRED (45 minutes) + Killer Abs (30 minutes) = 1hr 15min

**QUICK NOTE - at any moment I will alter my plan in order to comply with the needs of my body and diet.

I'm also going easy with my meals this week, with:

Breakfast - Jillian's Greek Yogurt Crunch with Quinoa Crunch and Berries (see recipe on my blog)
Lunch - Fruit smoothie with whey protein (will be posting to blog)
Dinner - a meat and a vegetable
Snacks - fruit (grapes, and mangoes are my favorite)

To prevent over eating or eating when bored, I chew Orbitz Sweet Mint gum!

I hope this gives some of you a place to start workout wise, as this combination will yield AWESOME results!

Health and Wealth,
ModelMomMD

No comments:

Post a Comment