Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

GiGi's Professional Brazilian Hard Wax System

Well Everyone, I have officially tried my new at home was kit, and its AWESOME.  Of course, my husband had to help me with the area I could not reach, but the wax cleans your hair away like "no other"!  We just watched the dvd that came along with the kit, and I had a lot of experience with Brazilian waxes as I used to go to a spa to them every 6-8 weeks.  There is nothing like being able to groom oneself at home while saving money :)  I'm sure I will have saved us close to $400 a year by purchasing this kit instead of going to the spa.

I will say that if there was anything I would change about the kit, it would be the number of application sticks that come in kit, and I would also include an oil like Azulene oil (it removes left over wax very easily).  All in all this was an EXCELLENT buy :)

Health & Wealth
ModelMomMD

No comments:

Post a Comment