Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Summer's Eve Feminine Products

Ever had that moment where you needed to clean-up fast, but the only thing you had access to was hard toilet paper?  In your mind you are thinking:

  • "This toilet paper is not going to cut it"
  • "I'm not going to be able to get everything off with this"
  • "I need something wet, like NOW"
  • "The smell is still going to be there"
Well ladies, I have been using Summer's Eve cleansing wipes for over five years, and I absolutely love them!  Now, just remember everything in moderation.  You don't want to over-due the usage of the wipes as the main purpose of the wipes are to take away smell causing bacteria.  However, some of that smell causing bacteria is needed in order to keep the normal flora of bacteria in our vaginal area at an equilibrium.  For example, cleaning our vagina's too much with any cleanser can lead to yeast infections, as there will be no other bacteria in that area to keep the yeast under control.  I have also found that the purple colored (Delicate Blossom) cleansing clothes and wipes are the most delicate for my skin.  There are times that Delicate Blossom is not available and my fall back scent is pink or Simply Sensitive.  

I use the cleansing clothes and wash.  The wash usually lasts me for awhile, as I only use it in my vaginal area, not my entire body.  The wipes aren't so lucky, as I use them more often especially during menstruation, after intercourse if I'm not in the mood to shower, and after any strenuous activity if I'm unable to get to a shower.  Now, some women may like the individually wrapped clothes, but my favorite are the soft packs, they are packaged like travel baby wipes.  They appear to thicker and easier to use.  I also found that the wipes are good for wiping and/or cleaning your underarms when in a rush, and the cleansing wash is great to place on your underarms when bathing, allow it to soak there while you clean the rest of your body, and go over your underarms last.  This enables the cleanser to clean away the smell causing bacteria under your arms, and prevents any type of left over smell or deodorant build-up.

Hope this helps some of you, please post your experiences or questions...health and wealth to all!

Check them out at Summer's Eve Products

No comments:

Post a Comment