Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Skin Care Products

On another note, I was having some issues with my face being very sensitive, as I have eczema all year round (it causes flaking, dry skin around my mouth and nose...it even makes those areas lighter if I don't address the issue properly), and I get pimples prior to menstruation.  I have been using natural products for my family's skin care needs for the past four years, and we all love them.  We have been using:

  • Evan Healy for our facial needs:
    • I use the "Blemish treatment" set
    • My husband uses the "Blue treatment" set
    • Check them out at Evan Healy
  • Alabu soap for our entire body needs:
    • We all use the "Tea Tree Ultra-moisturizing & Soothing Goat Milk Soap"
      • It keeps our eczema, and skin irritations from frequent exercise under control
      • It is also very good for very sensitive skin, which all three of us have
      • I also use their "Facial Moisturizer" for my facial eczema
      • They have so many different soaps to choose from depending on one's skin conditions
      • Check them out at Alabu Soap
  • Oyin Handmade for skin moisturizer needs:
    • We all use the "Whipped Pudding"
      • Its moisturizing abilities for the skin are ridiculously amazing!
      • I originally purchased it for our hair, but it works better for our skin, and it can even be used on your face (I use it on my 5 year olds face and body everyday)
      • Check them out at Oyin Handmade
  • Azulene Oil after a female waxing:
    • It calms and moisturizes that delicate skin
    • It also painlessly removes any left over wax
    • Check it out at Azulene Oil
  • Tend Skin is used by my husband for his face after shaving:
    • It prevents African American men from getting in-grown hairs on their face after shaving
    • It works wonderfully
    • He has been using it for years now
    • Just beware of its smell!
    • Check it our at Tend Skin Home page, and Tend Skin on Amazon.com
I hope this product list can help some of you, as it took me a while of trial and error to get to this point.  Hopefully I can save some of you some time :)  Please email me or post any questions you may have, or experiences with these products.  Please remember that these products work well for me and my family and may not work well for everyones skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment