Image Map

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hali's New Stage

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, my energy level has been consumed with school work!  Fortunately I just finished four classes, with two more to go before I start my Nurse Practitioner program in the spring :)  Lately my hair has been on strike because I have not been able to wash it or detangle it as much.  I'm not sure if my hair is changing because of the weather change, or because of my limited care.  At any rate it is growing very well and I am relying very heavily on my Oyin Hair Dew.  I use it every morning now, because my hair is becoming more dry than usual and I am experiencing more knots than usual too :(.  I'm sure I can just give it a deep conditioning and it will bounce back, I just have not had the opportunity.  After I wash and condition this week I will post an updated picture of Hali (my hair).  Are any other natural hair goers experiencing hair changes with the weather? I'd love to hear from you...and hear how you are handling it!  Health and wealth to all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment