Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Remicade Infusion Change

Good Evening Everyone,

I am proud to announce that my Remicade infusions have been prescribed more frequently instead of increasing my actual dose, and they will continue this way through July of this year ;)  So, instead of going every 8 weeks, now I go every 4 weeks, and it has made a huge difference health and lifestyle wise.  Even my level of functionality after the infusions has improved.  I still take my pre-meds for potential allergic reactions, possible body aches, and nausea.  Even still, the pre-meds don't have the same "put me to sleep" effect as it did initially.

Since moving into our new house in November, planning and chaperoning our son's 6th birthday party, along with preparing our first Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, a lot of new topics have evolved.  So, stay tuned for new posts and be sure to check out my new page dedicated to our dry skin journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment