Image Map

Friday, March 9, 2018

My Hiatus is OVER!!!!!!

Thank you to everyone for being so loyal to my blog during my hiatus!  Life has been extremely positive and I have an infinite amount of experiences and knowledge to share with everyone.  Just to give you insight on what's to come...there will be topics including but not limited to...

  • Pregnancy after 30,
  • Getting through Hyperemesis Gravidum or severe morning sickness,
  • Great workouts during pregnancy,
  • Tubes tied vs. Birth control,
  • Vaginal discharge,
  • New IBD medication,
  • Red meat and Crohn's disease,
  • New natural hair products,
  • New recipes,
  • Ancestry tracing by DNA testing,
  • Hot topics for women's health, and the list is infinite!
I'm looking forward to discussing all of the above and more!  Feel free to email or message me regarding topics that you would like to discuss publicly, or with questions that you have privately.  As they say in my new city "Cheers"!

No comments:

Post a Comment